Nijssen has extended its controlling system with a module for managing Controlled Atmosphere (CA)- and Dynamic Controlled Atmosphere (DCA) storage. All ULO components in the installation are integrated into the set-up.
DCA-storage is a critical process. Optimal conditions need to be established for each fruit variety, even for each batch - depending on factors such as the fruit size, the (micro)climate in the orchard and the degree of ripeness during harvest. Constant monitoring, measuring and adjustments are required to keep conditions consistent and fruit quality at an optimum condition for each room. Gas measurements are carried out and the set up to control the aeration, CO2 scrubbers and the nitrogen generator.
Also suitable for large scale storage
Smart solutions for data traffic have been applied in the software, facilitating the system to control and respond quickly and efficiently. Every cooling cell can be controlled individually or as part of a group.
Extensive data registration
All actions, alarms and log data are registered by the system and can easily be recovered for analysis. Of course, all information can also be printed and exported. A full report of each batch is available anytime, including detailed overviews and graphs.
Among the options:
- Full control of Controlled Atmosphere components (e.g. CO2 scrubbers, nitrogen generator and aeration)
- Unlimited number of cold stores to be controlled
- User-friendly control with easy menus and submenus
- Every cold store individually controllable and as part of a group
- Storage conditions automatically adjustable based on user-defined decision rules
- Queue management module guarantees steady and energy efficient process
- Universal recipe wizard
- Detailed reports and charts
- Full reporting of storage process for each batch
- Fast and efficient data processing
- Available for Codesys / Hitachi and Siemens