Nijssen Respiration Chambers are used for research on energy metabolism (indirect calorimetry), nutrition and digestion, gas emission and climate change. Applicable for patients, trial subjects and both individually and group housed animals.
- Measuring gas emissions of e.g. CO2, 13CO2, NH3 and CH4
- Cooling, heating, ventilation, humidifying and dehydrating facilities according to requirements
- HEPA filtering and high overpressure in the rooms
- Airtight compartments
- Suitable for multiple types of research
- Highly flexible through movable airtight wall parts